We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, sponsored, or endorsed by our advertising partners unless otherwise specifically noted.
Don't miss our "21 Must-Have Essentials for Summer Travel" for 2017.
Greetings from somewhere over New Mexico on my way to the Boarding Area blogger conference (affectionately referred to as BAcon). I’m bringing you this rendition of Around P2B courtesy of Gogo Inflight Internet – keep reading – at the end of this post there will be a chance to win free wifi service on your next flight!
I’m excited to attend BAcon – and a bit nervous too. As one of the newest bloggers, I feel like I’m headed off for my first day of high school. Finally I’ll be with the big kids. The conference is a three day opportunity to hear from some of the best in the business – experts from outside our travel family (companies you may have heard of like Google, the Associated Press, Delta Airlines, Caesars Entertainment) who are going to spend time helping me become a stronger blogger and learn how to use social media more effectively.
But what I’m most excited about is spending time with the other bloggers that are part of the Boarding Area and (particularly Prior2Boarding) family. For the last four months I’ve been spending a lot of time getting to know many of these bloggers as we’ve been a part of the P2B launch twelve weeks ago. I have very much enjoyed getting to learn how they travel and see what their slice of life looks like via their blogs. Now I get to match that up with real people which I love!
A few of their posts have caught my eye this past week around P2B:
* Will Run For Miles shared some scary nutritional facts about an airline lounge favorite. What’s next… the Biscoff??!!
* I have loved Muslim Travel Girl‘s posts about her first trip to the US to come to (of all things) an event called “bacon”.
* Andy’s Travel Blog tackled something I’ve been personally wrestling with – AT&T’s upgrade charges and the new iPhone 6.
* I liked this neat visual travel tracking tool that Miles to Memories shared. Take note – this is on my Christmas wish list! (HINT, HINT!!!)
* And finally I am loving the throwback trip reports that Point Princess has been sharing. They remind me of my own diaries of my first European adventure at age 17 when I caught the travel bug.
I can’t wait to share more from you from the next three days as I both learn from the experts AND get to experience the best Las Vegas has to offer thanks to hosts like Hyatt, MLife, Gogo, and American Express who are each helping us see a little slice of Sin City. I will of course take tons of photos too – be sure and follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter to see it all go down!!! (Find my social media feeds here!)
How can you get in on the action? Leave a comment below with what YOU would like me to share (or not share!) from my Vegas BAcon adventure between now and Sunday at noon Pacific Time. I’ll pick one lucky commenter to win a pass for free Gogo Inflight Internet on their next equipped flight! So good luck….