We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. You can read more about us and why we think "business travelers have a unique perspective on flying and life".
Occasionally I run across really COOL things that are easier to share on social media than to post about here on the blog.
Those include things like this cool piece of American Airlines pilot art I just shared on the Jetsetter’s Homestead Facebook page from American Airlines.
This is one example of bonus content you may get by following us on social media channels. Other items include everything from links to other travel/lifestyle articles, chats with travel professionals, photos from current travels, and packing outfit ideas for your next trip!
* Subscribe to our RSS feed to see our content via your favorite reader.
* Like our Facebook page (Jetsetter’s Homestead) so you can see new content as it appears and other bonus content.
* Follow us on Twitter (JetsettersHome) for more travel, home, and lifestyle content 24/7 including participation in many weekly travel chats.
* If you are a visual person, you’ll love our Pinterest boards (JetsettersHome) for travel, packing, wardrobe, cooking, crafting, and décor goodness.
* And keep up with our visual diary on Instagram (JetsettersHome) for day-to-day photos including an unhealthy amount of food porn and lots of travel pics.