We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. You can read more about us and why we think "business travelers have a unique perspective on flying and life".
Welcome to the first 2015 weekly recap of my favorite posts around Prior2Boarding from the past week. Each week you can find dozens of stories about travel-related topics here from some of the freshest writers on the internet.
* Muslim Travel Girl posted her first travel strategies video. I love Elena’s enthusiasm about travel and this is a fun way to learn a few new tricks.
* The Points of Life had a unique way to explore Hong Kong on foot. I have tried this technique in a couple of cities in the past – it’s not a bad way to see a new city, especially on a quick weekend trip.
* The Winglet reported the news of a lawsuit filed on behalf of 13 fired United flight attendants. I’ve known about this situation since shortly after the incident and I’m glad the flight attendants will have this case see the light of day.
* Points With A Crew tackled the question of how to handle stay at home mom income on credit applications. I’ve always wondered this myself – very handy information.
* The Travel Sisters discussed the No Pants Subway Ride (which took place today). If Green Bay hadn’t been playing at the time of our local ride today, I might have considered joining in!
* The Forward Cabin shared some great tips for surviving early morning flight departures. I hate early flights and yet I take a ton of them. A strategy is definitely the way to make it through unscathed!
* Hungry for Points asked the question “Are you paying extra for your hotel perks? Interesting question. I’ve been scrutinizing my rates and bills more closely lately – I’ve run into questionable things on two of the last 5!
Be sure to bookmark these sites – and other on Prior2Boarding – to read the latest writing each day!