We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. You can read more about us and why we think "business travelers have a unique perspective on flying and life".
The Round Up is where we share the random and sundry things we stumble upon while browsing the interwebs.
- We are preparing for a trip to Cuba in May so I’ve been devouring everyone else’s advice. The trip report on Havana from Travel Update was extremely helpful.
- While we are prepping for the trip, connectivity is on our minds. No Mas Coach breaks down WiFi in Cuba.
- We are still getting the hang of how to work and travel with Millennials. But Magic of Miles shares that hotels are already prepping for Generation Z. I feel like I’ll be more enthusiastic about some of these trends. And yes, this piece makes me feel old.
- I’ve been following this saga from Le Chic Geek on Twitter and have had the same problem with Uber myself. This is a major pet peeve of mine with Uber drivers. It also happens to me at least once a month, usually at the airport. I know I’m not the only one.
- I’m often accused of being OCD and I don’t deny that. I took this quiz to see how sensitive I am. It turns out I’m 100%. Jim laughed… until he took the quiz. And then I laughed too. My constantly rearranging things is perhaps not so kooky after all. (I’ll admit that insisting that the television volume cannot be set on a prime number is a bit weird!)
- Um, Nordstrom? I need you to explain this one to me. I thought a rock in a bag at Christmas was a bit ridiculous, but this is a new level of crazy. Who buys these and why?
- After that last one, I think we need to call in Travel Fashion Girl to the rescue. Her advice skews a bit younger than my demographic (again, feeling old!), but lots of great content.
Do you have an interesting story to share with the Round Up? Email us at jetsettershomestead (at) gmail (dot) com