We receive compensation for some links on this blog. We are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners.
The March PopSugar Must Have Box arrived late last week just in time for a much-needed dose of spring. This month’s box went out of its way to hit me between the eyes with a dose of cute and whimsy.
For the uninitiated, the PopSugar Must Have Box is a monthly subscription box chock full of products cultivated loosely around a theme. For no more than $39.95 a month, subscribers receive at least $100 in full-sized products to enjoy – home furnishings, beauty products, accessories, lifestyle goods, etc.
In some months, the box value has exceeded $200. I’ve enjoyed some boxes more than others. Occasionally I open the box and squeal with delight knowing I’ve found some treats for myself. Other months I find myself stocking my gift cabinet (that place I keep a stash of awesome ready-to-go hostess and birthday gifts). And sometimes you, our lucky readers, even get to benefit!
This month was an interesting mix of products valued at $136.
There were a total of six items in the March PopSugar Must Have Box:
- Kate Spade New York: New York Photo Album (suggested retail $20): This was a cute black and cream photo album. I don’t print photos out very often but I should. It would also be a fun way to store postcards or other travel memorabilia. It matches the Kate Spade planner I carry and use daily. (Don’t laugh… yes, I still use a full-sized planner!)
- Stephanie Johnson Camera Crossbody Bag (suggested retail $45): I’m not quite sure what I am going to do with a red clear plastic zipped bag but the accompanying PopSugar insert tells me that this is “on trend for 2017”. I’m sure it would come in handy if I worked in retail and needed to carry a see-through bag. It might also be useful for the TSA for all the times they want to dig through my tote to look at my charging cables. This did not feel like a good value to me.
- Sunnylife, LLC Eco Lunch Box Watermelon (suggested retail $18): This is one of those bento style dishwasher safe acrylic boxes with the rubber band to keep it sealed. With picnic season coming up, this will actually get used around the homestead. It is an odd pick, but I liked it.
- Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener in Stella (suggested retail $24): This was my second favorite item in the entire box. Now that I’m wearing my glasses all the damn time, I need something to make my eyes not disappear. This baby did the trick. I’m so happy that I could dance. Seriously… this stuff is brilliant!
- Smashmallow Cinnamon Churro (suggested retail $4): How is it that the
cheapestleast expensive thing in the box was also the best? We had to open them to try them. And then I hid them in the baking cabinet. Or so I hope. (Note to self… check to make sure Jim hasn’t found them. And order more.) Oh my gosh. These are like CRACK. We are picturing these floating on top of some Mexican hot chocolate spiced with a bit of ancho chile. Mmmmm! And they are healthy, too. Go order some now.
- Velvet Eyewear $25 Gift Card (suggested retail $25): This was the “special extra” in this month’s box. This company looks like they have some awesome sunglasses and optical goods. Like really cool stuff.
You can subscribe to the PopSugar Must Have Box for a single month for $39.95. Receive a discount on a three-month subscription at $109.85 ($10 total savings) or a six-month subscription at $214.70 ($25 total savings). Shipping is included in the monthly price. You can use this referral link and the special code TAKE5 right now to save $5 off your first box!
Finally the fun part… a FREE giveaway.
I’ll be picking ONE lucky winner to send the $25 Velvet Eyewear gift card to. All you have to do to enter is share with us in the comments below what your favorite item from the March PopSugar Must Have Box is.
We’ll pick one random comment from all those received by Saturday at 5 pm Central Time. You’ll need to leave a valid email address in the comment response for us to contact you (don’t worry, only we can see it and we won’t use it for spam or marketing)