We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, sponsored, or endorsed by our advertising partners unless otherwise specifically noted.
Don't miss our "21 Must-Have Essentials for Summer Travel" for 2017.
Welcome to the Tuesday edition of the Round Up where we share anything and (apparently) everything that has caught our eye on the internet over the past couple of days.
- Move over Samuel L Jackson… there is a real-life version of Snakes on a Plane coming soon to a commuter flight near you. Apparently in Alaska, this is what counts as emotional support animal?
- I’m less concerned about this reptile – the Monopoly Token Madness Edition will have a T-Rex added to the game’s tokens. A rubber ducky and penguin will also join the die-cast of characters. Meanwhile three of the old standards will get the boot (including the actual boot).
- I’m glad that these toddlers have not been on any of my flights. Yikes! Those poor parents.
- Speaking of toddlers, Donald Trump apparently didn’t want this boy band in his hotel after they refused a meet and greet with his adult daughter.
- The video recaps of that BBC dad interrupted on live television have finally died down. I was quite amused by this spoof of how a working mum would have handled the same scenario.
Do you have an interesting story to share with the Round Up? Email us at jetsettershomestead (at) gmail (dot) com.