We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, sponsored, or endorsed by our advertising partners unless otherwise specifically noted.
Don't miss our "21 Must-Have Essentials for Summer Travel" for 2017.
Welcome to the Round Up – our compilation of the interesting, intriguing, and just plain weird things we find on the internet.
- As homage to the failed Match.com mileage deal, today’s Round Up kicks off with a warning for those who may be setting up dinner dates with online suitors. Hopefully these matches had better luck collecting miles for their trouble!
- I don’t normally quote Breitbart, but this story was too good to pass up. Hopefully this guy got in on a dating site membership mileage deal… he may need it soon!
- And then there is this date – a lot of single frequent travelers might relate to this. (Not knocking this if its your thing… but there is nothing more agonizing than sitting across from someone who has a very different idea of what a dream vacation is!)
- While we are down the millennial rabbit hole, did you know where they are buying all their clothes online? I didn’t. Wow!
- And on that topic, I’ve come around on my once firm stance that “leggings are not pants”. I now will admit that leggings are sometimes* pants (especially when they are the jeggings I like). But this collection of photos does not count. You may need bleach for your eyes if you dare to look. And I do NOT want to see you wearing any of that on the airplane. Ever.
- Finally, Angelina Travels shared some news that is pretty exciting to me about JetBlue and Milk Bar (one of my NYC obsessions). I don’t fly JetBlue very often but I will keep this in mind the next time they are an option!
Do you have an interesting story to share with the Round Up? Email us at jetsettershomestead (at) gmail (dot) com.