We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. ,
Don't miss our "21 Must-Have Essentials for Summer Travel" for 2017.
What do poop, motor oil, cigarettes, and Newark all have common? Hint… it’s NOT olfactory. No, they all appear in today’s Round Up, where we share some of the most interesting things we’ve found recently.
- When is the best time to do your business in an airplane lavatory? While “never” is the obvious answer, flight attendants share the best time to poop on lifehacker.com
- Newark is my favorite destination. That said, it is possible that a pop culture diss may have spawned a real-life romance. We can only hope… this is what Washington needs!
- Speaking of romance, have you seen the trailer for the Love Actually special reboot? It’s coming this May on NBC as part of the Red Nose Day special. Love or hate the movie, it is basically a two-hour postcard for London. Hopefully we’ll get more gratuitous travel porn.
- While we are on destinations, I’m all over this garage-cum-beauty salon in Philadelphia. Nothing is worse sitting in a grungy waiting room with dank coffee and old magazines whilst getting an oil change. I’d rather have my tires rotated during a pedicure or blow out. If we can have spas in airports, why not here?
- And while on the implied subject of frosted tips and cigarette smoke, there’s this. If moms in the 1970s had blogs, you’d be reading this instead of another installment of the Round Up.
- Along those lines, those moms would appreciate this awesome adult Easter brunch that Magic of Miles found in DC. Is it too late too book our tickets? I think not!
Do you have an interesting story to share with the Round Up? Email us at jetsettershomestead (at) gmail (dot) com.