We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, sponsored, or endorsed by our advertising partners unless otherwise specifically noted.
Don't miss our "21 Must-Have Essentials for Summer Travel" for 2017.
There is nothing we enjoy more than getting to show off the hometown to visiting guests. The things we love around Fort Worth are fun to share. Today’s edition of the Round Up is all about the things we love around Fort Worth.
- Our friend Andy over at Andy’s Travel Blog is known for some of his amazing photography. I’m particularly fond of the shots he does in our hometown. This picture of the week highlighted Fort Worth in a unique way we especially appreciated!
- Have you seen Money magazine’s 2017 list of Best Travel Destinations? Notice number 4… yep, Fort Worth. On the international side, our perennial favorites Bali and Paris made the top 5, so we are in good company!
- Want to see our beautiful downtown? This video of downtown Fort Worth is pretty spectacular.
- Did you follow us yesterday when we were live Instagramming the Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival? Fort Worth has a great evolving food scene. As a result, there are a very low number of chain restaurants in the urban core. In turn, that allows for a high degree of new restaurant development and growth.
- Fort Worth is also an active participant in the Blue Zones Project. We are one of the largest US cities to participate in this healthy initiative.
- If you lived or worked in DFW in the 70s or 80s. you may have remembered The ZOO. DFW’s best rock radio station has now returned to the digital airwaves for all to enjoy!
- We are less fond of the crazy weather here in Texas. On Tuesday night, we had tornado warnings here in Fort Worth. We were heeding our own weather advice last night too. But the bad weather moves quickly as ample sunshine is the norm here.
- If you are looking for a fun way to visit us, try following a two day “Cowboys and Culture” itinerary.
- Want to know more about visiting Fort Worth? You know that you do.
Do you have an interesting story to share with the Round Up? Email us at jetsettershomestead (at) gmail (dot) com.