We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. ,
Don't miss our "21 Must-Have Essentials for Summer Travel" for 2017.
Welcome to the Round Up – our compilation of the interesting, intriguing, and just plain weird things we find on the internet. Today we have the “things we don’t like” edition – a few things we’ve run across lately that made us say “hmmmm”….
- Let’s start with this dude. He faked a terror plot in order to get out of taking a vacation with his girlfriend.
- And then there is this guy. Twitter didn’t know what to do about him either.
- Then there is what happened to this guy who skipped the moving walkway in the airport. (It beats the alternative in my opinion… but this may be one of the things we don’t like!)
- I also don’t like the middle seat. But according to this newly published study, it is apparently the safest place to be if you want to survive an airplane crash! (And at the back of the plane, no less.) If you MUST fly in a middle seat, we have a few ideas about how to deal with that. (Personally, I think I’d rather risk death in the front of the tube with my champagne – but that’s me!)
- Speaking of things we don’t like, I’m not a fan of clowns either. And once you watch this, you will never be able to hear either of these songs correctly again.
- And finally, after all the stuff we don’t like, here’s something we DO like. Watch almost 10 minutes of kids reacting to AC/DC and try to forget that scary clown:
Do you have an interesting story to share with the Round Up? Email us at jetsettershomestead (at) gmail (dot) com. We hope to move away from things we don’t like and back to fun topics again!