We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, sponsored, or endorsed by our advertising partners unless otherwise specifically noted.
Check out our 5 Travel Amenities to Bring Home After Your Next Trip.
This is the home page for all posts related to my August/September trip featuring a 12-night Barcelona to Venice cruise on Norwegian Spirit. Check here to be updated with all related posts and external social media links before, during, and after the trip.
Note: This trip did not have a full cadre of blog posts. I traveled with a friend who wrote a very detailed trip report on CruiseCritic.com which can be found here.
Trip posts (in chronological order, not posting order):
- Day 1 – Saturday, August 22 – Dallas-Fort Worth to Houston on American Airlines, Houston to London on British Airways
- Day 2 – Sunday, August 23 – London to Barcelona on British Airways
- Day 3 – Monday, August 24 – Barcelona – touring with Culinary Backstreets
- Day 4 – Tuesday, August 25 – embarking NCL Spirit Grand Mediterranean itinerary in Barcelona
- Day 5 – Wednesday, August 26 – Provence, France – touring with Provence Wine Tours
- Day 6 – Thursday, August 27 – Florence/Pisa, Italy – touring with Rome in Limo
- Day 7 – Friday, August 28 – Rome, Italy – touring with Rome in Limo
- Day 8 – Saturday, August 29 – Naples, Italy – touring with Rome in Limo
- Day 9 – Sunday, August 30 – Sea Day
- Day 10 – Monday, August 31 – Mykonos, Greece
- Day 11 – Tuesday, September 1 – Istanbul, Turkey
- Day 12 – Wednesday, September 2 – Ephesus, Turkey – touring with About Ephesus
- Day 13 – Thursday, September 3 – Athens, Greece
- Day 14 – Friday, September 4 – Sea Day
- Day 15 – Saturday, September 5 – Venice, Italy – touring with Urban Adventures
- Day 16 – Sunday, September 6 – disembarking NCL Spirit in Venice, Italy, Venice to Doha on Qatar Airways, overnight at The Airport Hotel
- Day 17 – Monday, September 7 – Doha to DFW on Qatar Airways
Previous Cruise Trip Report Pages