We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, sponsored, or endorsed by our advertising partners unless otherwise specifically noted.
Check out our 5 Travel Amenities to Bring Home After Your Next Trip.
In the Round Up, we share the most interesting things we’ve found around the internet this week. This week I ran across quite a few interesting pieces for the Round Up:
- If you are in the UK over the next few weeks, you might want to hunt for the Cadbury Crème Egg Spotter’s Hide Bus (sponsored by Sainsbury’s). I might be slightly obsessed with Cadbury Crème Eggs from the UK… I’m just saying.
- I didn’t know that eating oranges in the shower (and recording it on social media) was a thing. It sounds like a great new use for the amenity fruit basket in hotels.
- If you’ve been frustrated by the schizophrenic weather lately (in upstate New York it went from 70 degrees to sleet in 12 hours this week), you may be craving a steady dose of spring. Here are seven ways to achieve that.
- I loved this post from Andy’s Travel Blog. I might be a teeny bit dog-obsessed around the homestead lately!
- Kimpton’s Wine Hour is fabulous. I also know something about horrible facial recognition skills. This Wine Hour story from Bald Thoughts got a few laughs from me.
- No Mas Coach reviewed one of my favorite museums. I loved revisiting it through great photos.
Do you have an interesting story to share with the Round Up? Email us at jetsettershomestead (at) gmail (dot) com