We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, sponsored, or endorsed by our advertising partners unless otherwise specifically noted.
Check out our 5 Travel Amenities to Bring Home After Your Next Trip.
This is the home page for all posts related to our May trip featuring a 3-night Bahamas cruise and 4 night Cuba/Bahamas cruise on Norwegian Sky. Check here to be updated with all related posts and external social media links before, during, and after the trip.
Trip posts (in chronological order, not posting order):
- Are Communism and Safety Fears Keeping Americans Away From Cuba
- Tru Bahamian Food Tours – LIVE from Nassau
- Common Cultural Foods: Beans or No Beans?
- Buena Vista Social Club: A Snapshot of Another Havana
- Fri May 5: Fly AA DFW-FLL, drive to MIA to board NCL Sky, depart Miami
- Sat May 6: Nassau Bahamas
- Sun May 7: anchor at Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Mon, May 8: turnround day at Port of Miami
- Tues, May 9: Havana, Cuba
- Wed, May 10: Havana, Cuba
- Thurs, May 11: anchor at great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Fri, May 12: arrive Miami, drive to FLL, depart AA FLL-DFW
- Shore Excursions – Six Factors to Evaluate Before Your Next Cruise
- Seven Reasons to Take a Short Cruise
- Five things I love about small ship cruising
- I hate travel planning
- These Are Baggage Problems I No Longer Have
- Three Secret Travel Toiletries I Can’t Live Without
- Summer Travel – 21 Must-Have Essentials
- Packing Lists
- The Art of Being Out of Office
- How to Make a Return from Vacation Pain-Free (Almost)
- A recovery plan for marathon travel